Terms of Reference
Consultancy Title: Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Erbil, with frequency travel to Ninawa & Dohuk.
Number of Position: 2 (Two)
Brief description of the organization
Peace and Freedom is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organization that works in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region to protect human rights and civil rights and ensure peaceful coexistence through promoting trust and collaboration between the diverse components of the society and supporting governmental and non-governmental institutions in developing policies guaranteeing freedoms, rights and social justice in accordance with international standards.
Capacity-building: She supervises the Project professionals working program(s) falling under her responsibility. She is in charge of arranging the training and appropriate support for staff.
Reporting: She will responsible to submitting weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor in time.
Logistics and Administration: She ensures compliance of activities falling under her responsibility with logistical and administrative procedures.
Human Resources: She supports her teams, for recruiting technical staff and facilitates technical training activities on the basis of identified needs.
Representation: She represents the association with partners, authorities and local actors involved in the implementation of programs and coordination clusters.
Safety: She contributes to efforts aimed at ensuring compliance with safety rules at the site, and transmits all information relating to safety concerns to her immediate supervisor
Strategy: She contributes to the development of new interventions on the basis of identified needs, by carrying out assessments, and inputting into concept notes and proposals
· Advanced degree in Social Sciences
· English, Arabic and Kurdish language are required
· Experience in emergencies and conflict areas strongly preferred
· Relevant regional experience strongly preferred
· Familiarity with standards and guidelines for International organization programming and coordination
· Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
· Team player and strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint a plus.
Announcement Period: (25/2/2020 To 4/3/2020)
- This position is only for Female Candidates.
- Interested candidates can send their CVs to bellow email address before Wednesday midnight 04 / 03 / 2020.
- Do Not Forget to write the vacancy Name (Coordinator) in the Subject Title.
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.