Terms of Reference
Position: Election Advisor
Duration: (Oct., Nov. & Dec.)2020
Brief description of the organization
Peace and Freedom Organization is a non-governmental organization established in 2013 registered in Baghdad and Erbil with headquarters located in Erbil. The organization is working at disseminating a culture of human rights and peace building in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. The organization is currently working along 3 programs: a non-violence and peace building program developing peace capacities within the community; a women and Gender program empowering women to take an active role in the community and a Human Rights Program which focuses especially on enhancing freedom of expression.
Election Advisor Responsibilities are:
· Conducting a three-day workshop in Erbil with representatives from (Freedom Ambassadors Network, Sergio Demelo's Team, Al-Raqeeb Network, Alternatives Network)
· Organizing a one-day session in all Iraqi provinces, implemented by Al-Raqeeb Network, aims to prepare observers for the electoral process
· Monitor programs that will be about the election (Awareness - problems and solutions - ideas - dialogues / Interviews with experts)
· Giving advice to conduct an inclusive report on the election (Reality, analysis and forecasts, recommendations)
· Sound knowledge and experience on writing reports.
· Experience of previous Iraqi elections..
· Good interpersonal, communications, and facilitation skills.
· Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Email : عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.